audioFILE
(my audio weblog)

« Home

William Signing On

A friend once taught me the importance of cultivating a hobby and I found one, two, three or even five that I have tried but audio seemed to be the one that will not fade away. Over the years the audio virus within me (that kept me into this hobby) have tried to mutate to put my attention to “home theater” and “video editing” but it will always go back to stereo after the fascination is gone.

After 15 years in this hobby I think I have lots to talk about being an audio enthusiast. I can say that I have “been there and did that” but most importantly I would want to say “I still want to try that, that, and that” and that is why there are more topics to post here that I can think of like my other blog.

So, if you are an audio enthusiast or thinking about “cultivating a hobby” in audio, follow the post. I am sure you will find something here educating and fun.

William

0 Responses to “William Signing On”

Post a Comment



About this Site


This site is a log of my personal pursuit of audio nirvana.

Name: William
Location: Canada


Visit my Other Site: meltingPOT

Search

"Search this site for audio topics"

Previous Entries

Marketplace



XML


Counters by

Web Counter